Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash Kumar Sharma (Sr. Manager HR)     23 April 2016

Non deposition of epf dues

Respected Members,

One of my friend is serving in a company. His company has deducted his EPF contribution from his salary from the date of his joining but they have not deposited the amount before EPF authorities. Now after two years when my friend came to know about this and threatened to complaint before authorities then his company told him that they are ready to deposit all his dues before EPF authorities. Now question is what will happen to the interest which my friend whould have got if this amount was deposited from the date of joining. 

You all are requested to give your guidance on this issue. What remedies employee is having in this case.

Regards,

Avinash Sharma

Learning

3 Replies

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     23 April 2016

First let the Employers deposit the EPF dues with the concerned authority in the present online portal, then the interest issue will be resoved in the automatic process because, the employer will have to deposit the dues  as Arrears stating the period to which it relates.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2016

Agreed.

Let the employee submit a gentle representation (under proper acknowledgment of course) addressed to designated officer/signatory say Head-HR, appointing authority, MD to supply the PF number and PF a/c slips of each year by Redg. post to him, so as to reach say within next 3 days.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2016

let them deposit belates dues EPFO knows how to recover interest from them.  He in any case willget interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register