Share on Email

Share More

vijayalaxmi   18 April 2016

Adivasi land

Can Non-Adivasi will be a partner in adivasi land

Learning

4 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 April 2016

Query very selective.Would appreciate if you can be more extend more details to advise.

(Guest)

State Please 

vijayalaxmi   19 April 2016

I am intending to purchase one adivasi land in maharashtra, but being an  non adivasi  statutary restrictions are over adivasi land, threrfore  i want to be partner with land and intending to develope land in  partnership .

Whether it could be possible and how .

(Guest)

I studied further 

1) Most adiwasi Land are owned by Government and they are under grant of land chapter and thus no development can take place without permission of Collector

2) Maharashtra Regional Town Planning Act governs almost all construction in Maharashtra. So under that act if rules are made for that area required to study. If you can say Local govt under which that land is situated may be can think more

3) When you do partnership , you are investing money but how you will recover money , it will be black transcation and in such transcation if opp. person cheats whether you have Muscle power to remove money from him. and if he says I drank alcohol then what next ? This is what happens when you give money to private person. 

4) One Vice Chairman of bank told me people come with all documents to us and they try to cheat us so badly that more we try still they find some loop hole. Additionally when they don't return money we to through proxy use muscle power etc. or therean them to give money still people find way not to return money

5) So whether you can recover money from illegal transaction with your muscle power this only you think else forget , Your partnership deed will have no standing in judicary as you will be considered non tribal

6) Tomorrow if law changes then my statement will change but looking at this min. law I say not possible

7) Additionally it came in my mind yesterday to protect environment I won't be surprised if Govt passes law to make entry in forest area not accessable for human being , without permit. I think this method is in some reserved forest. Even in some tribal area in Andaman (They are population of few thousand ) India have isolated because they where not in touch with remsaining world for thousands of year and if anyone goes close to them they get infected and die. If they are brought out of it then they also die. This article regarding some tribal in andaman i read on Wiki and checked it is true. Govt of India is protecting them in this way due to medical reason also . It is called isolated tribe. (This information is just information purpose nothing related to query , came in my mind so shared) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register