Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghav   18 April 2016

Criminal defamation

Dear Sirs;

My uncle filed a case on me under IPC 504, 506, wherein the court has issued summons to me to attend before the court. Meanwhile my uncle has forwarded the ordersheets along with the covering letter to my office stating I am involved in the criminal case and to take appropriate action against me.

I understand the matter is still to be finalized by the  court based on the facts and evidences. Can my uncle send such letters to my office without the permissions/intimation to the court? can I file defamtion case against him? can any expert provide me some reference judgements in this regard?

Thanks

R

Learning

5 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 April 2016

Yes you can, but i would advise to wait for outcome of your case and the take head on.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 April 2016

Sir,

Your Uncle has no right to send the letters to your office, you can seek Injunction of the same and file defamation after the outcome of the case.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2016

Agreed with experts.

pawan (student )     12 May 2016

Defamation case can be established in your case. Please seek solicitation from advocate in this regard. 

Raghav   12 May 2016

Thanks a lot sirs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register