Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Notary nonsense.

Resp, Sir / Madam,

People who became Notary are law graduate and they are aware of the law still this people are granting fake divorce, signing papers which they are not supposed to sign , additional misconduct they do to cheat people who are less educated in legal field. How to stop this . 

Any solution?

Learning

17 Replies

Sajid Nissar Mir   16 April 2016

Please report to the concerned Bar about the issue..Also before getting these documents vetted make sure you consult a subject matter expert lawyer...

Please report to the concerned Bar about the issue..Also before getting these documents vetted make sure you consult a subject matter expert lawyer...

(Guest)

Solution myself not taking of individual case. Problem is in next forum of family law , you see kangaroo court /Notary doing divorce all over india and creating havoc legally how it should be dealt? How to stop this , This is the question 

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     17 April 2016

Executing a !!! Notary Instrument!!! is the duty assigned, purely to the judiciary.If this instrument is considered as not a document required,the nrt result will lead to more practical difficulties, to derive a closure status.This view is placed for applying only in cases relating to the term !!! Terminal Benefits!!! and not for other cases,because of the importance involved to recognise the Survival Point to the specific field opted for.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 April 2016

File a complaint against such Notary, before the State Government under the Notary Act and Rules.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     18 April 2016

As suggested by learned expert Shri NK Assumi Complaint to the State Government/Central Govenment, as the case may be, will be proper.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     20 April 2016

Originally posted by : Madhu
Resp, Sir / Madam,

People who became Notary are law graduate and they are aware of the law still this people are granting fake divorce, signing papers which they are not supposed to sign , additional misconduct they do to cheat people who are less educated in legal field. How to stop this . 

Any solution?

As per your question, it appears you have following three concerns -

1. granting fake certificates

2. signing papers which they are not supposed to sign

3. additional misconduct they do to cheat people who are less educated in legal field

If you could please elaborate more in details for each of these matters perceived as offenses.

Are they issuing counterfeit divorce certificates?

What kind of documents they are signing which are being perceived as forbidden?

How are they "cheating people"?

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     20 April 2016

when the instrument is in an insulting status,only time will answer the concerns..Hence No comments please...

(Guest)

@ Democratic India

I took this subject when I saw series of fake divorce in family theread done by Notary and complication thereof

There are so many fake divorce comming up done by notary that some thing require to be done

Additionally I understood Hindi serial show divorce as just signing some paper on stamp paper this is misguiding society.

When you see family thread you will realize my concern

Democratic Indian (n/a)     20 April 2016

Whatever facts mentioned by you till now do not appear to be accurate enough for maintaining a PIL or complaint. That is why in order to give specific and accurate answer I had asked three specific questions. If you can provide answer, then I may attempt to answer in details.

Consent is foundation of any marriage. If both girl and boy, for whatever reasons, unwilling to live together, can the law force them to live together? If yes, can such a use of force or compulsion be called justice? Is this individual freedom, liberty/ autonomy and human rights so solemnly guaranteed by Constitution? It is a very important question of jurisprudence and is not just mere technicality of some marriage laws enacted by Parliament.

(Guest)

Sorry not thought of PIL etc. to young , sorry but was disappointed of kangaroo court , notary divorce so raised the point in this forum

Samal Kumar (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT OF KERALA)     21 April 2016

Notary Public is appointed either by Central or any state Govt. Under The Notaries Act 1952 and Notaries Rules 1956. Need to escalate such issues to concerned Ministry of Law or Law Secretary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register