LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce process

MYSELF &  AND WIFE   IS HAVING DIFFERENCE OF OPINION . SO WE  DECIDED TO  APPLY FOR DIVORCE . WHAT IS THE  PROCESS FOR   DIVORCE .    .  WHAT IS THE  COMPENSATION   SHOULD  I HAVE TO PAY .REPLY IN DETAIL. WE GOT MARRIED IN  2012. WE ARE NOT HAVING CHILDREN  DUE TO   MY WIFE   PROBLEM

SEPTATE OF UTERUS

POLISITC OVARY

THROYID

FALLIOPIAN TUBE BLOCK 

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
That is a good ground for divorce u just need s a doctor who can write what is the truth is she can't gave u baby...but if she can gve u baby just go mutually and patience gonna save u lot of time and harassment..further query pvt mssge me

(Guest)
That is a good ground for divorce u just need s a doctor who can write what is the truth is she can't gave u baby...but if she can gve u baby just go mutually and patience gonna save u lot of time and harassment..further query pvt mssge me

b.goheel   13 April 2016

SEPTATE OF UTERUS,
POLISITC OVARY,
THROYID,
FALLIOPIAN TUBE BLOCK 

i am not aware about others but i think THROYID is visible.

b.goheel   13 April 2016

SEPTATE OF UTERUS,
POLISITC OVARY,
THROYID,
FALLIOPIAN TUBE BLOCK 

i am not aware about others but i think THROYID is visible.

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 April 2016

Hi sir if you say that you and your wife want divourse with mutul consent than there no problem and you get divourse without any problem 

but you need to show some ground why you want to divourse coz you ahve written that all not big problem at that time now science very fast and every thing possible you need to treatment your wife from good doctor and constulate with him

in last about companstion its depend on condition and what court thnk and what your wife say 

Hiren Gohel   14 April 2016

If your wife is suffering from above mentioned problems then she will surely not be able to produce a baby. You just need to consult a gynecologist and ask him to give you these details in writing. You will not need to give much of compensation. If these thinhs are proved on paper.

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     16 April 2016

Hindu couple can apply for mutual consent divorce, provedided they are living seperatley for more than 01 year. Compensation you can decide mutually, depends upon both of you, court will not interefere . After presenting the petition, you need to file the same type of petition after 06 months to obtain the decree of divorce

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     16 April 2016

What others have narrated as above I feel not able to understand this Bla Bla Bla...... !! except of Mr. Sanjeev Kataria.

There are two ways to get Divorced through Court:

One is by the mutually consented Divorce petition by the both parties and other one is contested Divorce petition by one by putting valid allegations on other one.

I advise you should go for a mutually agreed consented application for divorce if you both are agree for this it will take Seven or so months to get this kind of divorce where you have to move a divorce petition jointly in a family court along with one Memorandum of understanding between you two settling all your assets and incomes between two for the once and all here the court can impose some amount of Alimony to be paid to the wife for her resettlement or may ask to give maintenance for a limited period of one year or so; so that she can stand well if not in the society on economic front to sustain herself. there will be two motions in the court one is at the point of your first application for desire to get divorce and then after exactly after six months onwards only till one year further to that day where you both again has to apply for the second and final motion to get the divorce finally on the agreed terms and conditions as in the first motion or amended one as a fresh in the second motion. This time of six months gap is a mandarary gap which is provided to both the parties so that they can re think their decision and should not repent on their decision any more after the divorce. It is a cooling period for re thinking on the decision of getting divorce. This way of getting the divorce is a less expensive and a clean method where both the parties do not have to blame each other and depart with each one in a very respectable manner as friends.

Adv.Yashwardhan Tiwari (Advocate IPR Associate )     04 May 2016

Dear i will suggest if you both are going for mutual consent than money should not be condition and if she insist for money than see whether it will effect your future life. As sometime it happen that wife first go mutual and take money later withdraw. So you will be left with no option as in second motion it is not binding that if you go with first motion thant you must sign second also. In many cases husband loose bot end. If anything is require to pay than set it for second motion. You can take more assistance on 9711787139

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register