LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupam sharma (Legal Officer)     11 April 2016

Agreement to sell

I bought a flat for 15 lakh in 2015, July when the market value of the flat was approx. 40 lakh, but owing to a prior understanding with owner, the flat was agreed to be sold to be at 15 lakh vide an agreement to sell. Now a change of mind has occurred with owner and he wishes o extort more money from me despite a written agreement to sell. According to agreement I was to pay 15 lakh total through bank account (full and final) which I have already done 6 months back but the owner has not yet agreed for sale deed/mutual transfer (as the owner does not have a conveyance deed as yet).What remedies do I have as no time was stipulated in agreement for sale deed.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Mam u need not worry.U can file a suit for,Specific Performance, with a prayer to get The sale agreement to be turned into Registration.Plz do take legal step as erly as possible coz,in the mean while he may sell the same property to others also.,in such a case u will be the absolute looser.Regrds....BALACHANDER REDDY ADVOCATE.Mail: juristybcreddy@gmail.com

(Guest)
Mam u need not worry.U can file a suit for,Specific Performance, with a prayer to get The sale agreement to be turned into Registration.Plz do take legal step as erly as possible coz,in the mean while he may sell the same property to others also.,in such a case u will be the absolute looser.Regrds....BALACHANDER REDDY ADVOCATE.Mail: juristybcreddy@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register