LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp   11 April 2016

Annulment of marriage or cruelty

Dear experts I am married since 4 yrs..seperated since 1.5 yrs..a daughter of 1 year..applied for divorce since 1.5 yrs based on cruelty..interim maintance is given.. Before marriage i said to my wife i am thalsemia minor..i asked her her status..she told she is not..we both are doctors...wen she was pregnant i again asked her shs told she is not thal minor..i doubted..she even refused to do her check..i think she knew that she is thal minor dats y refused..den she left my home..later i filed divorce..now i came to my daugher is thal major.being given blood sometimes..its very distressing n disturbs me a lot a bout my child suffering..v staying together is not possible..she earns same salary as mine..andmay b more now..maintanence case going on..what shudi do? Wat she has done to me and my baby is cruelty..thal majoylr can b prevented by checking in pregnancy but shedidnt n now i n my baby will suffer..alsoshe lied to me about her status..shud i file for annulment of marriagr..i came toknow her lie few days back..alteady filed for divo on cruelty basis..pls help ..thnk u

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 April 2016

What's thalsemia minor means

kandarp   11 April 2016

This was her second marriage..mine frst..its difficult to get doctors in our cast..she was searchimgfor more than 4 years..wen i asked her to di test for thal minor she just refused may b becoz she knew that she is minor..there is 25% chance of thal major..she took the risk and now childis thal major..as i said thal major is 100% preventable..child can b diagnosed during pregnancy..but before i know even her status of thal minor she just left me..isnt this cruelty? I came to know her status now..y i cant apply for annulmet of marriage? There is nothing madaup in this pls help..as a responsible doc i said her my thal minor status before marriage..as a doc she just hide her status as she told me that she is not thal minor before marriage..now how can child have thal major?both parents must hav minor..

kandarp   11 April 2016

This was her second marriage..mine frst..its difficult to get doctors in our cast..she was searchimgfor more than 4 years..wen i asked her to di test for thal minor she just refused may b becoz she knew that she is minor..there is 25% chance of thal major..she took the risk and now childis thal major..as i said thal major is 100% preventable..child can b diagnosed during pregnancy..but before i know even her status of thal minor she just left me..isnt this cruelty? I came to know her status now..y i cant apply for annulmet of marriage? There is nothing madaup in this pls help..as a responsible doc i said her my thal minor status before marriage..as a doc she just hide her status as she told me that she is not thal minor before marriage..now how can child have thal major?both parents must hav minor..

kandarp   11 April 2016

This is not made up as wen i filed divorce during her pregancy despite requesting by my parents and me not to leave..in divorce petitionalso i hav told that i am thal minor and she refused to check her status which suggests that this all is not made up after child is diagnosed with thal major..i knew thee seriousness of disease but she just ignored all posibillities..thnk u..pls help

kandarp   12 April 2016

Are u a lawyer captain? Do u have any understanding?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register