LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek singh   02 April 2016

Post marriage issue

Dear sir, I recently got married on 4th March 2016 and from that day till this day my wife complains that she is down(with period) it's very complicated I can't understand. I took her to gynaecologist also even after medication it's not stopped. There were problems from her family from before 3 days of our marriage. Upon all this after our marriage on 5th of March 2016 that is next day of our marriage I asked my wife what is the problem that she don't use to pick my calls and not replying my msg upon which she replied that she don't wanted to et married to me on next day of our marriage. I just don't understand what to do. I am from Vapi and I am searching a lawyer in mum or near by area please help me. There is even family issues from my wife end due to which my family is very much tensed and stressed.

Learning

8 Replies

KS Johal   02 April 2016

Sorry to hear that you are having problems after getting married, recently. If you need further advice you can email me on: ksinghjohal@yahoo.co.uk Many Thanks.

(Guest)

Consult good Dr. , In marriage some hard time comes try to understand medical issue properly . Then only take steps 

May be try for Private marriage counsellor for both who can help you out. (Even Court sent you to Counsellor /meditator)

First is her health then second how to stay together and future adjustment . Have faith in God every thing will be ok

Abhishek singh   03 April 2016

Thanks a lot for replying. I showed to gynaecologist she had given some tablets also but still no change in it. This Monday my mom is going to take to another gynaecologist . Let's see what happens than. But I want legal advice as the whole marriage seems as fraud to me an my partners as before 3 days of marriage my wife's family disagrees for any payments and arrangements of wedding venue and ultimately we had to do all. That time only we know how we handeled the situation as marriage was in Varanasi and we are from Vapi.

Abhishek singh   03 April 2016

Thank you for your reply miss Madhu. But from before marriage and after marriage many strange behaviour and things happened coz of which I am worried . And we are consulting doc. Also here . On date of marriage she was in her periods upon which I told her that there are some tablets that u can postponed your periods as its a marriage ritual where one has to sit upon which she replied I don't want to take tablets and marriage dates was fixed very prior so if such natural thing comes on that day so it's not big thing but while going to gynaecologist she told that she took tablets to postponed periods on engagement date which is again strange as marriage has rituals and all not on engement. And During time of marriage my wife stopped talking to me which was again strange and after marriage when I asked her about it she replied I don't wanted to get maried that's why don't anted to talk to you which was again strange. I just don't know what to do. Before marriage she was so much interested in me and all. We use to chat and talk whole day and night but only before marriage was fixed. As the dates got fixed she stopped talking to me and many problems started. Which I feel is very strange behaviour and attitude. And not only my wife even their parents attitude and behaviour change towards me and my parents due to which my parents are also very much worried. Please help me what should I do miss Madhu.

A walk alone (-)     03 April 2016

It seem that she had some medical issue before marriage or she married you under pressure. Gather elders of both side and try to solve problem. Take per to some senior gynaecologist. If everything fails then file void marriage as your marriage is not consumed . Forget all this as a bad dream.Save all her medical prescripttion it may help you in future.

k.n.VIJAYAKUMAR   06 April 2016

True . First try to save th marriage, thinking this is a temp one..Take her to a govt senior Dr. Examine throughly , take all opinions in writing, if possible record them. Next talk to her in private, as well as to her parents etc. Record all their statements.Try to figure out yur wifes problem. Even after convincing her , if she is bent upon getting seperated -tell her at least 3 times , she will be responsible for the decision. If nothing works out -give her a notice that the marriiage is null & vod as she hide her illness before marriage..Guard your self against 498 a case. Keep all the receipts you spent for the marriage only to prove you have spent, not interested in dowery.

GOD bless you.  

(Guest)

This is gynceological query , and myself not in that field , it is very vast field , This courses goes further specalization even after Post graduation. Even in gynecology , medical univiersity have started course for further deep specalization . So which angle the case moves and which super specalist dept.will handle this case  I can not say. 

Sorry nothing we can tell you in this regards , Only if Dr. tells proper word of diagnosis then only we can see from wikipedia maximum and make out . Even we can not make diagnosis , gessing is Very dangerous. 

Be kind to her , and have faith in God. If you are good at time of storm person becomes your slave for life and will do any thing to keep you happy remaining life. So this is your wife hard time , be very kind to her and understanding this only i can tell you. 

Ravi (Consultant)     17 April 2016

As you said

"which she replied that she don't wanted to get married to me on next day of our marriage"

Why to stay in such marriage... ?

for sure now she will demand huge sum of money and Court will FORCE you to pay 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register