Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreenivas   30 March 2016

Company not payin gpa and full and final settlement.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr .Sreenivas from Tirupathi. Last Year March, I joined for a Ahmedabad based Pharma Company as Regional Business Manager -Sales for VIzag Location. I met Major Accident on April 12th 2015 and severly Injured Left ear and Head 25 sutures and Right Femur had been fractured and Operated with IM Rod from Hip to Knee.  I left the Company August 22nd 2015 due to poor health recovery.

I have submitted  to My Company all original Copies of Accident FIR, Operation Procedure and CT scanned reports which are required to submit ICICI Health insurance. This year January, ICICI insurance has sanctioned around 1.10 lacs to  company. Now Comapany people are not paying GPA to me saying that they wl add to Full and Final settlement. They keep on Postponment and NOT giving any time frame for My GPA and F&F. 

I have submitted all company properties . Again they are telling it will take time due to No Objection Certificates and keep on Postponement. Managers not picking up calls. 

Please advise me to whom i have to approach and  file case againest company.

Learning

1 Replies

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     30 March 2016

You can file a case before industrial tribunal for release of your GPA and other financial benefits with interest. It is also necessary that you have proof that ICICI bank has been released Rs. 1.12 lacs in your case.

J.P.Behera

jyotir.29@gmail.com

0-9861819294

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register