Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeetendra   22 March 2016

My employer did not gave me salary

Hello Everyone,

I joined company on 16th of december 2015 and worked for 6 working days. After that My father got heart attack and I aksed my employr to give me leave without pay for 2 months and they agreed upon.

Once I retuned from my leaves They asked me to leave the company since they hired someone else.

I asked for my 6 days work pay and they agreed to give it in few days, I submitted all the required things at company office .

After asking again and again They never replied later one day I got reply saying that you will get the amount in few days but after few days I did not get the money they I asked again and they said we are not going to pay any money to yoy since you did not served the notice period.

My question why did they not asked me this thing on same day when I was leaving company,And why they lies to me saying you will get the amount in few day ,later they declied to give the money.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     23 March 2016

Send a legal notice to the copmpany mentioning the facts and also to recover your due amount of salary. Send the copy to the office of the Comm. of Labour of your city.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     23 March 2016

If you have intimated them in writing about your leave in the first instance and if they have accepted it, with valid acknowledgement, then u have a case. Failing which u have little chance  in getting your dues back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register