Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (Electrical Engineer)     19 March 2016

Dvc interim order

Hello, Experts & Friends

1. In DVC Interim order has passed by Magistrate in the month of Dec/31/2015 of RS:6000.

2. It is clearly mentioned in the order copy saying that for every 10th of month amount as to be paid starting from Jan10th-2016.

3. I went to Appeal in Sessions court, but Judge as asked opposite party to file a counter, but party is delaying to file it.

4. In sessions court the next date has been given by the judge is April-21-2016.

5. In DVC for every two weeks short dates are giving by the magistrate.

6. As of now I am jobless, the case is running from last 3 years in the court. After Marriage she as filed the cases within two days i.e.she was only stayed in my home for two days.

7. She filed FIR-XX/2015, 498A- U/S 354, 34 IPC, FIR XX/2015 U/S 307, 406, 420

8. For every date I am trying to give her Rs: 1500 but the opposite party is not accepting the amount, as they are demanding full amount in DV case.

9. But every time Magistrate has been recording the amount in the docket. i.e. Respondent (Me) is ready to pay the amount to his wife but the Petitioner (wife) is not accepting the amount.

10. As I am terminated from the job when Police remand me in the Jail for 8 days. from there I am not able to concentrate on my life.

11. Till now I did not file for the Divorce from my end. not even took dowry from the party.

12. So pls experts and friends is there any citation/Judgement saying that "Husband is ready to pay the amount but wife is not accepting to take it"

13. She is well qualified Computer Science Engineer having work experience in Central Government before Marriage.

14. Wife is asking the full amount of Interim Order for her high studies and falsely saying that her education Certificates are with me. 15. Cross has not been started yet in the Magistrate court.

Thanking you all in advance

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register