Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghav   14 March 2016

Fake marriage certificate

Sir

I was working in UAE and met a lady.I know her as a prostitute.We had relationship,at tat time I was 26years and she was 38years old.Later on she told me she was pregnent and delivered a baby on Sep1st.She is already a married women and have a son in India,but as far I know she is divorced and court has handed the baby to the father but at that time her baby was below 10years of age.

In between I got married with another girl.

Now the issue is , she complainted against me in NRI cell saying I have cheated her and she want everyone to know that the baby is mine and she is ready for DNA. For stating that I have cheated on her she send a marriage certificate which is fake and  it is attested by a notary, the date on which the marriage happened on that date I was out of country,as far I know she was also out of India.She submitted the fake marriage certificate in Indian consulate stating I married her and after that I married another girl.

I know her as a prostitute and know some names of persones whom she had relationship. please advice me what all cases I can file against her,is it possible for my wife to file any case against her for creating a fake marriage certificate.

Please advice me all the possible ways.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

if the marriage certificate is fake, then there is no marriage.

now the issue of who is the father of the child. if dna test proved that the child is yours, then you will be in trouble. don't go for dna. just negotiate with her, give her some money and settle matter.

Raghav   15 March 2016

If we prove she is having illegal relation ships and submitted fake certificates to government authorities,will it be a positive step for me?Her passport is fake too.

Is there any case that I can file against her?please advice.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 March 2016

If you are very sure about the fake certificates then you can proceed.but that won't help you by any means if she can prove that the baby is yours

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 March 2016

Collect all evidences against her and file a police case of cheating, blackmail and extortion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register