LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shabbir   14 March 2016

Tempted by ICICI Bank officer to receive ICICI personal loan which i never ask

I was tempted by ICICI Bank officer to receive ICICI personal loan which i never ask for i was pre approved for 2 lakh and they offer me 5 lakh by taking bribe. The share market was 21000 in 2007 And i lost the money in fall of the market after 2 months of taking loans in share market fall.

Now to repay i didnt have any option till today.

I may get interest free loan from NGO organisation provided if ICICI Bank waive off the interest. I can pay principal amount.

This is because there are two reason i can pay principal and not pay interest.

1 I dont have money to repay as i am totally “barbaad” because of ICICI loan however i have found one way of getting interest free loan from NGO organisation after discussing the problem with one of the members in Mumbai to repay ICICI Bank,  If ICICI bank gives me the letter of interest waiver.

2 Second reason i dont want to pay interest is because ICICI bank offiecers did worng practice in giving me the loan. I was pre approved for 2 lakhs even i never asked for any loan and by tempting me with bribery offer me 5 lakh Rs loan which i was not eligible.  Just because they wanted 25000 they tempted me and gave me loan  which i was not capable of. I lost the money in 2007 share market fall and still i could not recover  i have so much of distress and frustration since that year that i even  attempted to do suicide.

Fortunatly i have the telephonic recording of the officer in my N70 nokia phone who took bribe. 

And due to my wife and kids i am still alive. 

Please suggest me how to settle with the above problem ...Thanks and God bless

Learning

1 Replies

icicibankcare (Bank)     14 March 2016

Dear Customer (Shabbir)

We are sorry to hear about your concern. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Kindly mention the UID
a36b04in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register