LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

frost league   13 March 2016

Extramarital affair

Sir/Mam, I fell in love with a girl who was in a relation for few years. Her realtion was not going well so even she fell in love with me. Problem was her marriage was fixed from family side to the guy as it was also love. She wanted to get out of it but just 1 month was left in marriage. Due to family pressure she couldn't n decided to agree to marriage. After she told me this we were not in contact. I backed out. But with 7 days of marriage problems started n the guy slapped her. Then she contacted me n informed all. We met 3 or 4 time. Just normal meet. Then on 14th day the guy saw her texting me n as she wanted to get out of it she said she loves someone else. N next day she left his house she will be filing a divorce. But how much is my involvement in this or am i leagally punishable? Adultery did not happen so section 497 is not valid. Still how much is my guilt. The guy has also threatned her that he will suice if she dosen't go back. N is blackmailing her. Also one day he forcefully tried to take her back home from his parents house. So any advices on how she should advance n am i legally punishable?

Learning

5 Replies

Srikanth   16 March 2016

You have told you met her 3 or 4 times, does the husband aware of this? If he has any proofs of your contacts like messages, calls, then it is very difficult for you and you may have to face the result of it. As the case is pending in the court stay completely away from her. Even a phone call may lead u to hell.

Srikanth   18 March 2016

Hello mr.frost league. I know who the hel* u r. By this time probably you would have guessed who I am ( and yes u r correct). How dare u r posting these things in public forum. I have got all the voice call recording with approval of TRAI from nov1 to dec28 and handed over it to my lawyer today. Section 497 ipc is waiting for you. 5 years imprisonment and fine. Do u think i dont know what u did on dec 14, i came to know everything. This is how legally i can take u to hell. But the worst part is I've to wait for 1 year to take u to hell :-( And yes if you and she escape from this voice recording. I am not going to give divorce to her for at least 10 years. Its true u can be in living relationship with her but u can't have child before 10 years, then obviously it will become adultry. And if i find u in relationship it is good for me to drag the case further like 15 years and i have hired a detective agent to monitor u. Now ur age is 34 and u will legally get married in 50. adukku apram kalyanam aanal enna, kolandha porandha enna porakatti enna. If she is coming for mutual divorce then i may (MAY) consider. That too i will drag for 3 years from now. Do u think u can happily live with her after all this? I won't let u any where in this world. Its my life time goal to screw ur happiness. Better run away from her now itself and then she only will be my target. Don't be a bakra who interfere in my revenge game. And u have ur profile created very well in TM. So don't run behind others wives. Search in that TM. This is the first and last warning for u. I have A to Z details of u mr. league. See u soon....mr. frost league

Srikanth   18 March 2016

I know ur fb account detail to bank account detail. Even i know ur latest move that u migrated ur network from Airtel to aircel. Do u think i can't track aircel calls, never think like that. Ur whatsapp status is miss u mom right...apparently true but the reality is she is going to miss u and come to prison to see you.

Srikanth   06 June 2016

Idiot valayapathy arumainayagam...login and check ur personal message...

Srikanth   13 July 2016

Idiot...login and check ur personal message...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register