Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

OPPOSING 498A (QQ)     12 March 2016

Need suggestion in police verification

Dear Sir,

Recently being selected in Central Govt Job but now i need to be filled Police Verification attestation form in which columns like have any case pending against you? Any Detention & etc ,Now I am in worried that because before some time a false 498a being filed against my brother and I also being a accused in that false report and because of this I am in detention for mere 24-38 hours ,after all these things mentioned in polic Verification attestation form lead to any candidature cancellation or it's just Ok .

Kindly Help i am in great fear and have lossing faith over indian democracy that even being not involving in any manner and just because mere name written in false complaint will it means that it will ruined my career completely if yes then what's the mean to live in such nonsense way..................I am the person whi clears an difficult exam by studying very hard and now because of just nonsense law it will allow to ruined my carrer...............

kindly give some way what next .................

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 March 2016

Only if You are pronounced guilty of committing the offence you need to worry. Mere allegation and detention based on that won't make you unfit for the job

OPPOSING 498A (QQ)     13 March 2016

I am gone through google and found a note given by Kolkata High Court regarding same ..
Pasting a Link kindly go through with it and give some way ........

https://www.498a.org/contents/paperArticles/the-telegraph-calcutta-hc-498a-accused-not-to-be-suspended-till-guilt-is-proved.pdf

Anand   14 March 2016

I wouldn’t worry to much. You should fill out the form without hiding any facts. It shouldn’t effect your selection in any way. Remember that you are an accused and have never been convicted of any crime, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2016

Not able to agree.

If criminal case is pending then one cannot be appointed in govt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register