LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil   09 March 2016

Caw

Hello experts wife has put a complain aganist me & my family members, in Womens cell after 11 months she has went to her mothers place after filling a local DV case, My father and I are physically handicapped. We cannot travel to the place she had called us. Please advise what needs to be done. We are not having any money to give it to her, as our medical is eating up almost 95% of the income. Please advise what needs to be done now..
Request you too please reply, I am very stressed at this moment, I am on a verge of taking some suicicdal steps, as my family is suffering due to bad decesion I took 3 years back, request you to please reply, please.

Thanks in advance.
N.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Neil
Hello experts wife has put a complain aganist me & my family members, in Womens cell after 11 months she has went to her mothers place after filling a local DV case, My father and I are physically handicapped. We cannot travel to the place she had called us. Please advise what needs to be done. We are not having any money to give it to her, as our medical is eating up almost 95% of the income. Please advise what needs to be done now..
Request you too please reply, I am very stressed at this moment, I am on a verge of taking some suicicdal steps, as my family is suffering due to bad decesion I took 3 years back, request you to please reply, please.

Thanks in advance.
N.

Hey mister, dont take any suicidal steps, you need to tell your situation in writing to CAW cell, they will dismiss the matter, dont worry.

Neil   09 March 2016

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, Can you please advise how to go ahead with the reply to the CAW cell?

I mean, should we goto a CAW cell in the local city and file a reply there, or we can send the reply directly to the CAW cell from where we have got the complain,

Request you too please advise soon. Thanks very much in advance.

Thanks.

N.

Nitin (marketting manager)     10 March 2016

Mr Neil,

these days misusing laws has become a habit,dont worry

supreme court has advised all the law& order teams to react with caution for these kind of cases filed by women,

all you need to do is be truthfull and respond to the CAW cell,you can directly visit them or you can give it to them in writing when you are invited to their location

dont worry,every man is going through these kind of things.

relax,once the case is closed you can start a new and happy life.until then just breath

Neil   16 March 2016

Hello,

I had replied to the CAW cell notice we got, and now we had got second notice, as me and my father are handicap, we cannot travel to the CAW cell they had called us, we both (me & my father)are suffering from herediarty brain disorder which got detected last year in my brain, since then my wife has left keeping hold our 3 years old love marriage. I thought she would help me in every regards, I didn't know about the disorder at the time of our marriage,that I will also be suffering from it after my father, I was very active before she left, now since she had left due to this tension I cannot walk straight as this disorder has taken over.

Now she has filled a complain in CAW cell, to which we responded in writing stating the reason why we cannot attend the hearing, with medical documents. There was another notice with just date difference.

Please advise what best I can do for this, Please, I cannot travel outside, thats why using this forum for my issues.

Thanks in advance.

N.

Nitin (marketting manager)     17 March 2016

Just respond again with your situation and attach your medical records with the reply

for safety try to speak to your local law enforcement cell [Police station] and they will guide you how to proceed further.

Rgds,

Nitin

Amrit (M.D.)     17 March 2016

Dear N,

Please don't think of a suicide. Many problems in life come and go. Visit the CAW Cell and take along in written about your problem and try to explain the same to them, they'll surely listen to you and make an effort to end this.

Amrit Singh

Neil   17 March 2016

Thanks for your valuable inputs, I had send the reply to CAW cell, with my medical analysis report, what will be the next step if we don't attend any of the hearings in CAW??

Appreciate your response,

Thanks in advance,

N.

Neil   18 March 2016

Hello experts,

Request you to please let me know, what will happen if we are unable to attend CAW hearing, what action they can take??and when will the be right time to appoint a lawyer,

Please do reply experts, please consider this trauma and my disorder is killing me from within.

Thanks in advance,

N.

Nitin (marketting manager)     19 March 2016

Neil,

appoint a lawyer and ask him to get the info from CAW cell about your case.

also have your reports and other medical records handy,nothing will happen dont worry.

you have a valid reason.relax and speak to a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register