LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Gurantor to husband,matrionial dispute,forgery

Dear All, i have agreed one of the consent term that i will pay half of theloan amount of my ex husband,as i wanted to get later consnt term accepted from him that he will pay childrens education expenses such as admission fees,tiution fees. now even after 4 years he has not fulfiled any of consent term fully 9 one more consnt term was paying cash which he paid only 20% after arrest warrant.) he is delaying bank payments stationg that there is rule that if dispute is between husband and wife interest amount waved off.( laon taken was 15 years back by him with my sign forgery ,and 420,408 a is going on) how to settle the bank isuue? as he is delaying to go with me even after furchis ?nor he is paying full amount nor he is paying education fees ,he is asking receipts of fees with revenue stamps which nowadays no one gives.on that also he is just stucking to only tution fees & admission fees though it is consent that he will pay education all expenses such as tution fees ans admission fees. pl help me out. Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     06 March 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED CONCENT TERMS WITH HUSBAND . IF THE SAID CONCENT TERMS ARE SIGNED AND SUBMITED IN ANY COURT, YOU MAY AGAIN SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IN THE SAME COURT BY TAKING THE SAID MATER ON BOARD OR FILE A FRESH APPLICATION MENTIONING FACTS  AND AS THE HUSBAND HAS DEFAULTED IN PAYMENTS , MENTION ALL FACTS AND COURT WILL ISSUE NOTICE TO HIM AND HE WILL BE ANSWERABLE TO COURT. . GOOD LUCK.

N.B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B., ADVOCATE HIGH COURT,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register