LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JVENKAT   06 March 2016

Pay protection when joined from sbi to central excise

Sir, I joined as Probationary Officer in SBI in 2011 and worked there till April,2015 and resignedas Deputy Manager after i got appointed as Inspector in Central Excise and Customs. I gave 3 months notice in SBI before my resignation and informed in my resignation letter regarding my next posting as Inspector in Central Excise.Subsequently I was relieved there and joined as Inspector In CentralExcise. After joining here I came to know that Pay Protection provision is available those who came from PSU and State Government. I applied for the same and submitted all the required documents. Our Department got certified Copies of the same documents from my previous working Organisation, i.e SBI. Commissioner of our Department sanctioned the pay protection and the payment of Arrears bill was sent to PAO office. But the PAO officials asked to enclose recommendation letter from Staff Selection Commission or Cadre Controlling Authority of our Department with a note in my Appointment letter that I am eligible for pay protection. They also asked me whether I applied for the post through proper channel. When I was working in SBI, I didn't inform while applying for the post. However when I was appearing for interview conducted by Staff election Commission after Exam, I informed in Biodata farm given by SSC that I was working in SBI as Probationary Officer and given all the salary details as asked for. Further, when I submitted my resignation in SBI, they asked me whether I was applied for Job in Central Excise through proper channel. I informed that since i joined newly in SBI and was not aware of the service rules and requested to condone and accept my resignation. They condoned and accepted my resignation and gave me proper relieve certificate also and while joining in Central Excise also I informed about my previous job in SBI. In view of the above I request you to kindly advise me whether I am eligible for Pay Protection or Not and request you to advice me in this matter.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register