Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAJ   05 March 2016

False cases under dv act and 125 crpc my full history

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working in government organisation.  Before 6 years that women resided near by my own house with her daughters and Grand daughters. She propose me for illegal love and contact, but i was not did it and i advised her dont disturb me anymore. After some days she vacate her house from my area and went some other slum area means she was already stayed there more than 5 or 6 years before came to my area.

And lodged one complaint in their area police station said that I and she are lived as like husband and wife in my area around 1.5 years for to threaten money. Police inquired and close that complaint that is fake. when the time of closing that complaint SI of police got one petition from me like i was not lived with her.  After that women collect that my petition from that police station.  And She created one notary marriage bond with my sign was in that my petition.  That notary public bond said that i accepted her as a wife before 9 years.

From that bond she created residence certificate & Voters ID for her with my name as husband name. After a short while she sent one complaint to Cheif Minister Cell said that we are both lived a family life past 3 years in their slum area & i collected from her around 5 Lakh of ruppes with 3 false witnesses(women). In the time of Enquiry to that complaint they are borgain the amount in police station.  Police people very well known about her. But they are not enqiure the case properly.  They are also told me give the money or else she will not leave you.

Why because she have more documents it is fake or original that is another matter but people and law only belive the woman not man. But my true conscience i was not did any adultry with her and i was not lived in livein relationship with her.  So I am not interested to give any money.  I  decided to face the problem.  After that complaint also closed.  

After she made complaint to Judicial Mag. to logde the FIR to me and my family with 498-A & SC/ST Act some other sections.  That FIR also closed by MISTAKE OF FACT.

Now she filed a case under DV Act JM Court, On that court one report i saw from Social Welfare Officer of the state,  She stated that we are lived a hub and wife in that 3 years in that slum area. And another case also filed in Family court u/s 125 Crpc these two cases are now going on.  My lawyer also told me why you stand on stubon,        man cannot say we are pure if any lady acuse the man,  law always on woman side only. So settle something and get the peace. 

In I am thinking that family court case will end with in 2 months here i can get +ve result. I am only have fear about DV case for that my family members name also included.  They are also suffering for me.  And also many body saying in DV case if they proved we both are lived livein relationship that is enough she got alimony/Maintanance or stay order to your house.  Is it true? I am only lean upon the foot of god? I already spend some more money for cases? Still cases not finished what can i do ?

1) Customary divorce means she submitted one bond papper stated that her 1st marriage divorce by local panchayat as per tradition of their caste at 1998.  My lawyer also told me some SC/ST caste it can be acceptable by the court? Is it true?  She have two daughters and one son, i think all are they left her.

Now what can i do please give your suggestions & Help

Learning

2 Replies

MAJ   05 March 2016

Dear Mam,

First i not known about this forum, and also my cases hearing also going on,  so i am so confused mentaly, physicaly, and financialy any one suggest a idea

1) how to handle the case?

2) Do you have any realted judgement?

3) Give your worthful suggetions?

Chandan gupta   05 March 2016

Helo sir/mam my self Chandan gupta and I was working in all smiles dental and polyclinic gurgaon dlf phase-2 till 2years after that I took 40,000 advance for my sister marriage and I have paid him 35,000 and he disqualified me from my job without period of notice without my mistakes and don't paid him rest 5,000 as I was unemployed for till one month now he is torturing me from one constable name Bijender Singh and he also uses bad language for rest 5,000 that I havnt gave him please sir/mam help me out of this problem I am a poor guy i work in a clinic and from his torture my mind isn't working please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register