Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pravin (Executive)     04 March 2016

Termination from job (proffesional basis -contract)

Dear Sir/madam,

Kindly guide me I working with a private company on professional basis since last 3 years 5 months and as per appointment letter either party can terminate the contract with a one month notice. Please suggest me if my company terminates my job can I demand any compensation due to sudden action taken by company. What will the compensation amount and action by company. Also suggest me the legal course of action I can take against my company. Where I have to fight this case??

Learning

5 Replies

Sunny Nagpal   08 March 2016

Hi,

I am Sunny Nagpal ,Working in Ola cabs In gurgaon ,As I joined this company in the year 2012 7 May ,I have spend approx 4 years in this company  Now organization is asking that to put the resignation forcefully .I am totally mentally harassed by them nad I am totally dependent on this Job .

Manager/Assistant Manager forcefully asking for a resignation but I am not in a condition because of my Family background.So Please look into this because I have spend 4 years and They are threatening me for a termination also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 March 2016

Record proof of demand of resignation (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

Become member of employee's/trade unions.

govind suresh   09 March 2016

Hi experts , I asked for resignation from the services of the company which I used to work for on 26th february 2016 , and they said I have to serve the notice period , and on march 8th 2016 the management said that you can relieve from the services and said that my salary for the month of February would be credited on the same date . Which they haven't done yet . And other employees have received the payment , and when I asked about it to the management they said that it will take another weak to credit the amount . So my question is if they refuse to pay for my service or lag it further , what am I supposed to do ?. Govind Suresh

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2016

Did you submit notice of resignation under proepr acknowledgment?

Did management ask to not to attend office or that you are relieved in writing?

Submit representation under proper acknowledgment to good offices of appointing authority,MD.

govind suresh   10 March 2016

Sir , I had submitted a resignation mail to the management as the retained my higher secondary certificate which was submitted for verification without my permission and I was not told to surrender any of my originals during the time of joining on 26th February 2016 . And I was given the releiving letter on 8th March 2016 at the end of my shift at 4:30 am, and the managing partner of the company said that financial settlements would be made on the same date itself . However nothing was credited to my account . I tried calling him few times but he didnt picked up the call. Last I did sent an email to the hr with cc to the managing partners and bcc to my team leader . Then he called me and said it will be credited without fail but it will take atleast one week after the procedures . However none of them including the hr of the company have responded to my mail which was sent at 8:04pm , March 8th Tuesday . Sir I need my hard earned money . I dont even need a single penny extra from the management .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register