LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     04 March 2016

How to avoid personal appreance?

I am facing the following cases. What is the procedure so that I can avoid PERSONAL APPERARANCE in court? 1. 498a and I am on regular bail. 2. DV Section-12.

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 March 2016

These are the criminal case better attend the court proceeding and get early decision of your case, if not then you can move an application u/s 205 crpc .

NM (j)     04 March 2016

I also want for an earliest disposal of the case. But the party has not started to appear in the court from the last 10 months! They are all playing delaying tactics and harassing. That’s is why I want to have an exemption from personal appearance No dowry was ever taken. Moreover all the streedhan has already been delivered.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     04 March 2016

You need not go to court in DV case till your evidence & cross. In 498a case tell your lawyer to put EP if you do not want to attend. But you have to appear once in 3 hearing in 498a case.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     14 March 2016

498a case you hv to attend if you canot attnd on particular dates yr lawyer shl fileexemption apln, dv matter yo need not atted except filing of say n your evidence, do not worry, oncentrate on your job and health n mental peace

NM (j)     15 March 2016

Sir/Madam, What is EP? How to file Exemption Applicantion?

NM (j)     21 March 2016

Both 498a (Presently at Mahila Thana and pending since last 17 months) & DV (Presently at Court and pending since last 17 months) have not reached at Cross Examination Level. They are laying at Investigation Level.

matt   21 March 2016

My friend was trapped in a Dobry case. he had no hope of getting his happiness back until He Met SIF(save indian families] . Really sometimes having knowledge of these social networks is beneficial for us. Like to Write my essay online

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register