Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shravani   05 March 2016

Can i get the salary info of my husband from his office

Hi members , 

My Husband , who has been your working in Indusind bank since ..........and currently he is operation manager .

I in the instant matter filed an application under Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) [Ref. Attachment no.2] contending that after my marriage with the Respondent-husband, during my stay at the matrimonial home I ill-treated. I was also allegedly sent to my parental home and was not taken back by my husband. I also later learned about my husband’s illicit relationship with another woman which when confronted resulted into her assault. Later when situation gradually worsened, I sought help of my parents who took me to the parental home. When all my hopes got shattered for reunion, I filed an application for grant of maintenance based on his earnings.

At this point Court asked my husband to put his salary slip , otherwise court will order his department for the same . But he filled the salary slip which shows net pay Rs 22900. I m shocked because at the time of joining he and his family told that he got the package of 8.5  Lac per annum. 

So, I have following questions , pls help me out.

1. Can i mail to his hr department to get his salary information?

2. The attached salary slip which is presented to the court is right or wrong, how can i verify ?

3.  If any reason the department not able to answer the above questions then what is the general or legal procedure to get this information & verification? 

4.  Is there any ray of hope that i can get the right judgement . My life got stucked . pls let me know if i can use any strategy to get out of this .  

I hope all my queries will be solved here . 

Regards

Shravani

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 March 2016

You can also call the salary documents from his office.  For this you will have to file an application before the court to call for the documents/slary details.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 March 2016

You can also call the salary documents from his office.  For this you will have to file an application before the court to call for the documents/slary details.

(Guest)
Mail me,madam at ,juristybcreddy@gmail.com

(Guest)

Summons to produce Documents , It can be issued by Court . Other organization or party have to produce else legal action against organization or bank starts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register