LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tannu   25 February 2016

Mental and physical abuse

Hii all. I am married since 1 yr 5 month. Initially my family and husband were gud but suddenly due to greed my mother in law took possession of all jewellery of my jethani. I use to talk to my jethani very rare in phone which my husband and mother in law didn't like. So I stopped that also.one day my husband beated me very hard and harshly. Marks were appeared on my whole body. I Was not able to wake up and walk. After 4 day I went my mummy home by an ola cabs and make some reason for going home. After that my husband opened my Facebook account and got printed all my chattings which was 2 years before marriage and started blackmailing me that if I would file a case he will defame me. He has is not taking me to his home. I m in my mummy s home since 6 month. I am afraid to file a case bcz he said that he will misuse my pre marriage chattings. We went to thana and mahila thana as well. He signed a bond also but still didn't take me his home. What shall I do..?? My father in law has done two marriage. The second wife is illegal as the first wife has not been divorced. My husband is from second wife. But still my father in law is not afraid of any consequences of this crime bcz he himself is a lawyer. So my husband is also not afraid to not follow the bond. I am worried what to do and how to proceed since he has warned me that if I will take any step he will demafe me and proove me chacterless. Plss any one could suggest me. I m in great problem and fear too

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register