LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AALOK TEWARI (Service)     22 February 2016

Karnataka medical course act 2012 issued 24.07.15

Karnataka Governement has issued Notification under Karnataka Compulsory Service Training by Candidates Completed Medical Courses(Counselling Allotment and Certification) Rules 2015 on 24.07.2015 and has instructed all the Universities of State including Private & Deemed Universities to provide the list of student for compulsory rural posting of one year. After succesfull completion of rural training cum posting these students will be allowed for Registration with Karnataka Medical Counsil for practice.

Students of J SS University challenged the Notification in the Hon High court, Court has given interim stay order on 16.10.2015 and said that respondants should  issue degrees and grant registration to the respective petitionar students if otherwise eligible. Grant of Degree and consequential registration would be subject to the result of petition and subject to the condition that each petionar would file an affidavit of undertaking to this court within two weeks from today that in the event of failure of their petition they will comply with the provision of impungent Rules.

My daughter got admitted in the year 2010 at BLDE Deemed University, Bijapur, Karnataka and I paid Rs 3.40 lacs per annum at the time of admission no such condition for Rural Training was advised to me, Now when degree is to be awarded and grant registration in the month of March 2016  government announced such notification in July 2015.

We are so called upper cast and government has not given us any type of reservation, scholarship, fee concession or help in study even to the University. what should we do. Please advise me the course of action. Further KMC is asking affidavit on the basis of High courts stay order ignoring the fact that same was asked from the petitionar and that too within 2 weeks of judgement.

I request all learned lawyers to help me to proceed further 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register