Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael Fernandes (Blank)     15 February 2016

Pf issues

Hello Everyone,
Wishing U all a Prosporous Newyear. I have a Situation at hand for which I need your expert advice. My wife was working for an Airlines office (India-Mumbai). She Left in August 3rd 2015, she paid her Recovery Amount by Mid September. After which she filled the PF withdrawal form at the Emirates Contact centre office (MAlad). She was told that the pf money of Approximately 4year plus will be credited to her bank A/c of which she gave a cancelled cheque to them, within 6 month. Till  date she has not recieved the pf money. She contacted the conceredned person from the A/c department in the early February 2016 he said that they were missing her pan card number and they havent submitted the PF form to the PF office yet. She immediately sent the pand card. and informed the same to concerened person. However now the Concerened person is not replying to the calls. I was wondering wat to do. Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 February 2016

Do you have any acknowledgment/confirmation of having submitted the PF forms?

Michael Fernandes (Blank)     16 February 2016

No sir, its a kind of normal filling up of pf withdrawal form and it was done in her office. So there was no acknowledgement as such, however she has received her experience letter from them. Which is only given after full n final settlement from the employees end.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 February 2016

Record the calls/meetings etc and try to get acknowledgment of PF froms and other required documents.

Once you have it you can lodge compalint with EPFO.

Or visit them and ask to supply the acknowledgment issued by EPFO.

The attested copy of PF froms should be submitted to EPFO within 5 days and acknowledgment supplied by PF office should be supplied to employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register