Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kondle Vivekanand   11 February 2016

Eviction of tenant and cheque bounce case

Dear Experts,

My father is facing crucial time against our tenant.  We own a property(G+1) which is on our grandfather name in Secunderabad and have let out ground floor on rent in 2001 as we stay on first floor. Due to some financial crises, we sold our property to the same tenant in 2005. He gave us a token amount of 1 lakh cash and the agreement was done stating he will give the remaining amount in next 1 year, which he failed to clear. We are in huge loss with this drastic bankrupt tenant who indulged in looting the money in the market and absconding without a notice. We have bore enough insult and distress in having this criminal minded tenant who have divulged in entering the house again without any notice and harassing. He surrendered in front of the court and taken IP. On the other side, the tenant has confiscated my father and treacherous a blank cheque from him which was misused eventually without our notice. He produced that cheque in Jalna ( Maharashtra ) through his known family friend where my father never met him. The court has ordered ex-parte decree in his favor because we never came to know about this. We didn’t even receive any kind of summons/legal documents through court. We filed a lawsuit of condon delay petition to reopen the case and we are struggling for it.

We are deemed to face a loss, so kindly help us with a construe which will help us to have a legal action against this traitor.

Regards,

K.Vivekanand

vivek.kondle@yahoo.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register