Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Obeth Sowwndarajan   12 February 2016

Accident case judgement

Hi All,

I've few questions with respect to Accident Case Hearing and what are the docs shouid I provide while appearing for the Hearing.

My Father met with an accident and died on 24th April 2013 and there is likely to be a hearing next week, however my lawyer is asking for original docs (Death Certificate and Legal Heir Docs) from us.

Is that advisable to provide him those docs prior hearing or shall we take along to court while hearing is happening?

Also we did not get the Fault Liablilaty being a Legal heirs, so need information on how that works?

Kindly help me to have a clear picture on how this works.

Thanks,

Obeth Sowndarajan

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 February 2016

The nominee will be required to give a claimant's statement (a form provided by the insurer for giving details about the deceased and the claimant), original policy papers, death certificate and police first information report (FIR) & post-mortem report if the death is due to an accident. Take acknoledgement from the lawyer for received original papers.

G. Y. Sharma (Advocate)     14 February 2016

Dear Experts,

I am a practicing Lawyer at Warangal. I recently came across a question as to under what provision of law memos are filed in civil and criminal proceedings. If a party to a proceeding files a memo, the other side will file counter-memo. Then would the court pass orders on such memo? If so will there be any appeal there from?

Please let me know the things as expeditiously as possible.

Obeth Sowwndarajan   20 February 2016

Thanks much for your response Rama Chary Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register