Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran (privaate)     02 February 2016

Inami agreeculture land sell dispute

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a buyer from Jalgaon, maharastra and had agreement with seller in April 2015 for his Inami land (i.e. land rewarded by government) (land class : class -2 ( In Marathi - varg 2). Total land is 1.5 acre and cost got finalized is 22 lacs.

While signing agreement seller were ready to pay for the cost of getting NOC for selling Inami land inclding the amount that need to pay to govenment according to current government value of land. Seller were ready to pay it thinking that the amount need to pay govenment will be arund 1 or 2 lacs but the actual amount is around 7 lacs. Since the time of agreement, he got sale permission for sale from collector. One of seller relative are not ready to sign sale agreement since he want some money from him. Seller aslo has agreement with agent to pay commision on this deal.

Considering all this cost and the amount of 7 lacs, he is refuse to pay the govenment amount (i.e. 7 lacs) and asking me to pay that amount above the cost of sale agreement.

In our agreement, we have clearly mentioned that seller will provide us land without any sort of terms & condition to buy (in Marathi - Na Aati Shartichi parwangi) and one of clause sayiing that buyer has to pay all the cost need to buy land.

My ask is, being buyer, do I need to pay that amount to govenment alonth with the cost of buying that land since we have discussed about it verbally that seller will pay that amount and didn't mentioned it explicitly in agreement about who will pay the amount to government. Isn't it the responsibility of seller to pay the amount to government to get permission to sale the land??

To buy this land, i have taken loan and already paying interest on it. Can someone please guide me how to tackle this situation so that seller will pay the govenment amount. If not so, then what will be the options for me to get this deal done?

Please find attachment of Sale agreement page that is in MARATHI

Thanks in advance to lawyersclubindia.com for this portal and thank to the one who is reading/writing this/here as advice to me.

Kiran

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register