LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rehan   29 January 2016

Company has taken original marksheet prior to joining

I have been selected for one of the organisation and they asked for 10th and 12th marksheet as per their company policy.I submitted the same and got the acknowledge letter saying "we have taken 10 and 12th originals of xxx candidate".Now due to personal reason i cannot join that organisation how can i get the originals.I have not signed on any document of the offer letter. I have signed on the acknowledgement letter of originals marksheet which they have given to me.If i apply for duplicate will there be any problem or else what can i do?

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2016

You may write to the appointing authority,MD to return the original certificates by hand to you.

You may attach the copy of the acknowledgment given to you and keep the original safely.

The original educational certificates are your proeprty and company has no lien on it.

Rehan   29 January 2016

First of all if i ask for certificate they might the reason.Or else they might think i got offer from other company.Can they ask me amount to be paid ?
If i don't join them and my originals are with them only what can they do in that case?
Also would it be advisable to join organisation and abscond after getting the originals or can i apply for duplicate marksheets?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register