Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeswari   23 January 2016

Full & final settle ment from ex emlpoyer!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam

I used to work for a Human Resource Outsouring Company. I joined them in May 2015 for Rs.25000/-but As IConceived in Aug I sent  a resignation letter on 23rd Aug and served a one month notice. My last date of working was 22nd Sep 2015. I submitted all the assets and left on a good note. In order to process the Full and Final  Settlement they requested a 45 days duration which was also in the company policy. They sent me a mail on after my request to show the final amount to be settleed by them which was Rs20582/- they assured that they will do a Neft transaction by end of Dec 2015 but they have not done so far. I asked them to send me a mail on this and shamelessley they have sent. now its more than 120 days and still the comapny has not processed the Full nad Final settle not the releiving letter from the company.

These are the following proofs I have

1. Resignation letter copy

2. Full & Final Settlement Mail along with the computation from the company end

3. Mail mentioning that they will send the FnF by Dec 2015.

4. Phone calls to the person incharge since Oct 2015 till date.

Kidnly tell me what should I do and how to get my money back.?

Can I approach a Labour office. If Yes how soon will it get resoled.?

what Use will it be if a Approach a womens commision?

Is ther any other way to make them pay my dues without going to court as its a time consuming. Even if I go will my isses be solved.?

Can I File a police compliant on them.

Thanks 

Raji

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 January 2016

You may preferably approach an able Labor Law Consultant and your counsel may opine that you can approach:

Employee's/Trade Unions

O/o Labor Commissioner (If you are covered by the def. of Workman as in ID Act)

Inspector appointed under Shops & Estbs Act (If you are covered by the def. of 'Employee' as in the Act)

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act if your wages as per def. of wages in the Act are upto Rs.15000/pm

lodge complaint u/s460,420

File for winding up petition

File Civil suit for recovery, damages

Your counsel can update you on time,fee,charges etc

rajeswari   04 February 2016

Thank you for the response but I do have a doubt is ther any limitation (time duration) to claim the full and final from the company or complaint it to the labours department

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 February 2016

In case of a person covered by the def. of 'Workman' as in ID Act there is no limitation to aproach the tribunal.

Otherwise the limitation may be 3 years.

In your case there is no question of limitation as on date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register