Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeeth kumar   21 January 2016

Brother and sister property dispute

HI SIR, PLEASE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION,

MY GRAND FATHER HAS TWO CHILDS. MY FATHER AND HIS ELDER SISTER. MY FATHERS SISTER HAS MARRIED ON 1976. MY GRAND FATHER EXPIRED IN 1989. ALL PROPERTY BELONGS TO US WAS OWNED BY MY GRAND FATHERS FATHER. SO IN 2012 WE MADE A PROPERTY SEPARATION TO MY FATHER AND MY GRANDFATHERS BROTHER. MY GRAND FATHERS FATHER HAS TWO MALE AND TWO FEMALE CHILDS. MY FATHERS AUNTYS SAID WE DONT WANT THE PROPERTY AND THEY SIGNED IN THE DOCCUMENT. MY FATHERS SISTER IS NOT SIGNED IN THE DOCCUMENT. NOW MY FATHERS SISTER PUT A CASE THAT I WANT PROPERTY WHICH BELONGS TO MY FATHER ALONE. THEY DID NOT SEND THE NOTICE TO MY GRAND FATHERS BROTHER. TOTAL LAND 15 ACRES. WE SPLIT 7.5 ACRES TO MY FATHER AND 7.5 ACRES TO MY GRANDFATHERS BROTHER. NOW IF THE JUDGEMENT COMES MEANS MAXIMUM HOW MANY ACRES LAND WILL GO TO MY FATHERS SISTER. MY GRANDMOTHER IS ALIVE. MY NO IS 9578037100

Learning

3 Replies

sathyanrayana J (sse)     21 January 2016

Your grandfather's sister does not have any right as per your descripttion.

This is with reference to latest Supreme Court civil appeal no 7217 of 2013.

Father and daughter must be alive by 2015 then only daughter will get right on father's property. As you mentioned your grand father expired in 1989. So your Aunt and her successors doesnot get right in the property.

sangeeth kumar   21 January 2016

Thank u sir, yes my grand father's sisters wont have rites. But now case is filed by my own aunty that is my father's sister. In the name of my grand father there is no property. All properties are transfered directly from my grandfather's father to my father and my fathers uncle. My grand father is expired. But my aunty (father's sister and grandmother is alive) in this case what I'll Happen?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2016

Contest the case in court thru an able counsel specializing in such/revenue/family/property/civil matters.

The court shall deliver the judgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register