Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunita shaw   23 January 2016

Query on sub-lease deed

Respected Sir,

Situation:-  XYZ pvt. ltd.co. entered into a Leave and License Agreement on 12.11.2014 and on behalf of the co. Mr X (CA) being a representative of the co. have signed the agreement and referred to as the "Licensee".

Now on current date co. enter into sub-lease deed bcoz Licensor co. got merged with another co. and licensor co. became lessee and so our co. going to enter into sub-lease deed with the same terms and condition and reference mentioned and also wants to notarised.

And co. wants to sign me (Company Secretary of the aforesaid co.) in the sub-lease deed as a sub-lessee because director dont wants to take headache and told me just to avoid the long procedure of Notary u sign the agreement.EXACT LINE MENTIONED IN THE AGREEMENT

M/S. XYZ PVT. LTD., (having its Pan No. .......) a Company  incorporated under the Companies Act, having its registered office at ....... represented by its Company Secretary Ms. Y (Pan No....)  hereinafter referred to as “the SUB-LESSEE” (which term or expression shall unless otherwise excluded by or repugnant to the subject or context be deemed to mean and include its successors-in-office and assigns) of the OTHER PART.

Am confused whether i shoud sign or not???Pls help its urgent

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register