LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

padma malyam (Landlady)     16 January 2016

False for by sc/st

My neighbour being Sc/St has lodged false fir on me that I hv abused him how can I solve this please help me.

Learning

6 Replies

jagannath magar   17 January 2016

You have not mentioned regarding sections however it is better to cont lawyer and apply for anticipatory bail as per provision under sec.438 of crpc.

You have not mentioned regarding sections however it is better to cont lawyer and apply for anticipatory bail as per provision under sec.438 of crpc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register