LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Legal guidance

Respected Learned Experts One of My Client is a Senior Citizen and he is often approaching me to Send a Legal Notice to his Relatives who are his Neighbours also, stating Not to Attend his Funeral or visit his home when he passes away.I finally told him if he is very particular he could give a news paper advt regarding it and Legal Notice Not advisable.He is very particular and says if any one attends his Funeral or Visit his home when he passes away and Damages should be claimed and given to charities and almost it is his last Wish..I sympathise him and he visits me daily for this.Any Suggestions Please.

Learning

2 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     17 January 2016

If he is very much clear that those relatives and friends, whom he does not want to participate in last rites, he can issue legal notice to them.  He should also appoint someone near and dear to him to see that his last wish be fulfilled and any infraction happens, that near one can file a suit for compensation.  The outcome of suit may be left for posterity but atleast, the senior citizen can get his peace in his last days.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Mr.Prabhakar Advocate and Mr.TGK Reddi Please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register