Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev (director)     10 January 2016

Seller refused to register land

Dear sir,

There is an agreement between me and land owner on rs. 1000/= stamp paper and i paid Rs. 12,00,00 to land owner as an agreement amount.Now i have to pay  rest 14,00,00 (fourteen lakh).But 

land owner refused to registration of land evenif i am ready to pay rest 14,00,00 (fourteen lakh).Now what legal action should be taken .Please guide me asap.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     10 January 2016

Sir,

Please get the registration documents to find out the true owner or whether the builder has not sold the same property earlier to someone else, because i feel there is something fishy about the same if the builder is refusing to get the same registered.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

rajeev (director)     11 January 2016

Dear sir, thanks for your early response.Actually i verified original document and it is correct.Actually the rate of land is now 16,000,00(sixteen lakh ),where as i have done agreement @ 7,50,000 (seven lakh fifty thousand) at the time of agreement i.e march 2015.This is the main reason.Someone suggest me to send a notice to seller through learned advocate and after two notice, i have to deposit the due amount in court and court will order for registration of land.I am confused now,is it right process or i should have to negotiate with seller.pls. suggest me.Now its not possible for me to negotiate @ 16,000,00(sixteen lakh).

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     12 January 2016

Dear Rajiv, 

Kindly approach the jurisdictional court for specific performance of the contract by depositing the remaining balance sale consideration amount which is legally correct.

With Regards,

M.Kupparaju,

Advocate

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register