Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dineshkumarpg   06 January 2016

Excess fee collecting by the school

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dinesh Kumar, I am residing in Chennai. Since past 2 years we faught for the excess fees collecting by the School Management. Finally we got order from the Fee Committee and they have fixed the new fee structure for the school. But unfortunately the school is violating the order and calling the parents to pay the II term fees in a harsh manner and even threating the parents. If the parents did not pay the II term fees they will not allow the kids to the school and also the school management saying that we will lock you kid in the library.

So the school id completely violating the entire order given my Fee Committee Justice. I have one more query in this regard that currently in Supreme Court the Private Schools Association (CBSE) case is going on regarding the fees fixation. The school association filed that they can only fix the fees for the student and the Government's Fee Fixation Committee should not interfere on this. I would like to whether the Supreme Court given order in favour of parents or school's association.

Awaiting for your guideline.

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh Kumar. P

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 January 2016

Give a complaint to this address 

Government of Tamil Nadu
Namakkal Kavignar Maaligai,
Fort St. George,Chennai 600 009

Phone No :2566 5566

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register