LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uzma Nasib   08 January 2016

Morpheus human consultng

Hi I had just joined a company named MORPHEUS HUMAN CONSULTING in December 22 2015 and I got selected over there and I joined as a trainee over there. My training period was for 5 days and on  my last day of trainig I asked my reporting manager that I want to go from half day which I had informed her two days prior but she said me that it wont be possible you can go in your lunch break and finish your work and come back and that was not manageable. So I went to her again and informed her that it would be difficult for me to manage my work in an hour so can I take a half day but she took to my manager and started abusing me in front of him stating that i asked her for a leave which was not at all asked.The manager took her side and even he started abusing me in a such a way that i could not take  it and i decided to leave from the place as they have no respect for their employees. At the time of joining the company they took my original graduation certificate as a form of security and on the offer letter it was mentioned that once you are a member than you can leave it only after giving 90 days notice period or pay a months salary to get the certificate back. But when I have not completed my training and I am not their permanent employee so is it right that they are asking me to either serve notice period of 30 days or pay one months salary and only then they will return me my original document????

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register