LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manuraj (lawyer)     13 January 2010

online public search -trademark

where in get MIS-P FORM FOR TRADE MARK ONLINE SEARCH PAYMENT APPLICATION.

WHAT IS YOUR  OPINION ABOUT ONLINE TRADE MARK SEARCH? PLEASE EXPLAIN ONLINE SEARCH ACCURACY? CAN U COMPARE  IT WITH OFFLINE SEARCH 

Learning

6 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     13 January 2010

manuraj (lawyer)     13 January 2010

i know that where in get mis-p form

Rahul Laad (Administrative Head)     15 January 2010

Online search is waste of money...public search is always genuine...and having legal validity

Rahul Laad

www.laadassociates.com

Naresh Kumar (Student)     20 February 2010

You are mistaken Mr.Rahul, both the searches generates from the same data.

Ashok. B.V. (Executive-Legal)     04 June 2010

Dear Mr. Manuraj

As for as your second question is concerned the results in online and offiline search is one and the same and as for as accuracy is concerned ther is no difference.  The question is here is admissibility of the documents as evidence. the online search is only used as reference and offline TMR search is used as an evidence.

i hope you got the answer

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     07 June 2010

I agree with Mr.Ashok’s feed back, whenever you do online trade mark search you would get all details from Trade Marks Registry data base only. Mr.Muniraj you must understand that online search does not carry the signature. The question is here that whether the same can be acceptable or not as evidence in the court of law, it is up to the court decision.

It is normal practice among the business mans that before adopting any trademark, official/unofficial online search will be done.

Regards

BASAVARAJ.R    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register