LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dumb   06 January 2016

How to put a case on a lawyer who is not paying tax

How to put a case on a Lawyer who is not paying tax???

Knowing the loop holes of the law, a lawyer can easily escape from paying taxes. So what are the effective ways of complaining on a lawyer regarding his income tax not properly paying?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 January 2016

Do you know his total net taxable income of the lawyer with clear evidences ? you can give complaint to the incometax authorities.

Dumb   07 January 2016

Thanks  for the reply.

Nope. But i have substantial information of the properties that he is owning and the transactions that he is doing through his bank etc. One more thing i have his ration card in which he has declared that the yearly earning is 75000, will that be of any use?

Rahul (ARTICLE)     09 January 2016

There is difference between transactions and Taxable Income. If he have property having value more than his income then it's very difficult to prove because he can easily manipulates the thinks i.e. he purchase properties through gifts, parents property etc but if you have sufficient cause that the lawyer is intentionally try to hide income or not declare all Income in his return then you can complement in IT department or upper level

Dumb   11 January 2016

Hi Rahul, thanks for the information. Will grab the substantial information, then will complaint :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register