Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan (director)     06 January 2016

Cheating by lawyer

Thanx in Advance

1) Sir in High Court opp party lawyer submitted a fudged report of case filing to get benefit of 200 days delay.During file inspection and query with Filing counters confirmed fraud.

what should i do to book this lawyer who has to protect the law.

This is related to a very widow Sr citizen .Your guidlines will help .

I am not a lawyer

Learning

4 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 January 2016

Please state the actual facts.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 January 2016

can you prove allegations on lawyers in the court of law. if so you can give complaint to the bar council of the state concern.

r.sathyanarayanan   07 January 2016

DEAR SIR, hope u wl be appearing for the respondent in the condone delay petition,if so u wl be called by the court to file ur counter.In that counter u can say this and argue. Regards sathyanarayanan.adv

Prakash Ramchandani (Law Consultant)     08 January 2016

I think, cheating by lawyers, will be only when one lawyer takes complete fees and later in between he leaves the matter due to some dispute or may be deliberetly, but that claim can be made from that lawyers because in normal routining fees is decided personally not in written, and many time fees are paid in cash having no receipt , all the facts are to bee seen.

Any how the lawyers are appoint to defend the case, as per the nature of justice, so it is not the lawyers who give wrong facts to the court, but after confermations from the client he has to decide , how the matter can be put to the court.

thease are personal views, further even a person who had cold blood murdered the case, but it is the court through lawyers gives fullest oppertunity of defending and saving the murder, because what are the, were the situations at that time,.... etc... so telling only that lawyers have cheated in represention the client or court, will or may not stand in the court further... any how again the situations can be seen... i think

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register