Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prithviraj   03 January 2016

Unit run canteen - loan from bank

Please somebody help me with this query:

• Can Unit Run Canteens under regiments of Indian Defence take loan from public sector/private sector banks for running of canteen. 
  • If provision is there, what are the documents, in relation to URCs, required to be submitted to bank.

Learning

6 Replies

Prithviraj   03 January 2016

Is there any legal hurdle objecting URC from taking a loan from bank?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 January 2016

@ Prithviraj,

How you are concerned with URC which is administered, financed, controlled and managed by the Commanding Officer of the particular Unit?

No bank can have access to the policies and procedures concerning the finance of an URC.

URC can be granted loan from Regimental Fund of the Unit/Battallian/Regiment, if required. However, CSD has its own system to advance material (if required).

You have placed this query on a wrong platform, as such issues cannot be discussed in open platform like LCI, be warned/cautious, .

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     04 January 2016

We agree with the opinion oof the lawer.The proposal appears to be risky all round...

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     04 January 2016

I am totally agreed with the opinion of Dr JC Vashista Sir.  This subject comes under the juridiction of Defence matters and cannot be discussed in open what ever queriest thought and under which intention he forth this querry is not understood.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2016

The author has posted this query out of academic interest and anxiety. He is thinking that the lawyers here are fools who will answer all types of question whether it is real or fictitious.  

This particular question is absolutely an imaginary question with no merits warranting any reply, however I appreciate the proper reply given by senior Dr. Vashista Sir. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 January 2016

Dear Mr. T Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for appreciation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register