LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Minshu (none)     31 December 2015

Transfer to another office while on maternity leave

Madam/Sir, I am working at SBI in Delhi Circle.Currently I am on maternity leave.My employer relieved me of my duties during the leave period to report at another office so as to get my further assignments. Earlier I along with two other batchmates were confirmed from backdate in the services and were awaiting for our postings. I had already informed the HR that I shall be proceeding on maternity leave from 01.11.2015 for six months and it was duly sanctioned by the local head office, please give me my posting beforehand but they did not respond and relieved me during maternity leave. My questions are 1. Whether they can relieve me in between of this leave to report to another office and can stop my emoluments and lease rent etc.? 2. Can I extend my leave for 2 months extra in a stretch? 3. Shall I be eligible for being part of promotion exercise and give promotion exam during this period? Regards M Sharma

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 December 2015

On all the points you may write to the Reporting Authority and any other authority as per your internal escalation matrix.

Transfer durinf aproved leave period could have been avoided.

You may also seek guidance and support from your employee's union leaders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register