Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     30 December 2015

Biased gopal chauhan so of thana civil lines, muzaffarnagar.

UP POLICE

To,

The U.P Chief Minister and the Governor of U.P

And Other High Rank Administrative and Police Officers

State:- Uttar Pardesh.

APP. FOR “SUSPENSION & DISMISSAL” OF THE BIASED

GOPAL CHAUHAN (S.O) 9984215021 & 8738991180

OF THANA CIVIL LINES, MUZAFFARNAGAR.

Art. 350 of The Constitution of INDIA

+ PUBLIC SERVANTS INQURIES ACT 1850

+ S. 7, 10, 11, 12 13, OF - THE PREVENTION OF CORRUPTION ACT 1988.

+ S.4, 9, 11, 15, 28 of - U.P GOvernment Servants CONDUCT RULES 1956

+ S.34, 109, 119, 120B, 166, 167, 177, 182, 193, 196, 199, 203, 211,213,  217, 218, 219, 500, 506, 511 - INDIAN PENAL CODE 1860.

Resp Sir,

1. That a legal complaint was registered at Thana Civil Lines, Muzaffarnagar at Crime 478/15 of incident dated 31.08.2014 on their General Diary 10.03.2015 under Sec 34, 323, 327, 356, 392, 403, 427, 447, 506 thru Muzaffarngar Magistrate Court orders into which necessary arrest was made on dated 27.12.2015 on I bored private expenses of Rs 10000/- Ten Thousand paid by me Mr KK Agarwal Advocate himself to Gopal Chauhan for journey, Vehicle and eating expenses and other expenses with police team went to Rishikesh, Uttarakhand and one accused living at Saharanpur, but after that arrest at city Rishikesh the accused Anil Kumar and his wife Usha got fled from the legal system adopted by the major corrupt police officers/public servants deputed at Thana Civil Lines, Muzaffarnagar with the criminal conspiracy planned by Gopal Chauhan SO malafide personal ulterior motive who had taken part in investigating the matter for consideration took from accused and used me as a ATM Machine to pay expenses for reaching out to the accuseds at Rishikesh on my Expenses and then make a heavy amount extract from the accuseds and make the Solid Case weaken by removing the “non-bailable  Sections 327 and 392 removed” himself and gave direct bail in the all sections in Thana Civil Lines himself and turned the case into a simple and normal case of incident and help the accuseds for saving the legal punishment of law.  That the sections 327 and 392 were ordered by the magistrate Court and cannot be removed or break out till the Magistrate court not take legal action on the submitted charge sheet. The Arrest was made in all sections including Sec 327 and Sec 392 at Rishikesh but when he took bribe and consideration from the accuseds he himself act as a Magistrate and took advantage of the situation and did illegal act under the Indian Laws for not taking remand application moved by the Arresting Officer before Magistrate. Copy of the FIR 478/15 attached below.

2. That the arrested criminal in night on dated 27-12-2015 were removed from the Police custody of the Thana Civil Lines and were stayed at the local Hotel nearer to the Thana Civil Lines at city Muzaffarnagar and in the morning again put back to the Thana Civil Lines for showing that the accuseds were in the police custody. That the whole incident shows that the major police officers are working for money and supporting Hard core criminals and spreading crime in the society.  That these type of police officers are an abuse on the U.P State Police service and will be removed immediately from their public servant services.

3. That at the time of Arrest the accuseds Anil Kumar and Usha had beaten me with their relatives Sanjeev Goyal, HariMohan and Meenakshi Goyal etc and accomplice supporter in perpetrated crime at city Rishikesh towards me but the Gopal Chauhan and his police team not stopped any one of it and did new crime against me. That the Gopal Chauhan had ran away with the Private hired Boolaro without me and after that I came thru Roadways Bus thru Rookree at Muzaffarnagar.

Dated:-  29 - 12 - 2015    

Time: 8.00 PM                                                                                                Complainant,

Place:- Muzaffarngar                                                                                                

Mr K.K.Agarwal Advocate

Address:- 210 South Civil Lines, Muzaffarnagar,

MB:- 9319365499, 9997476919, 9457837917

Learning

1 Replies

advocate nitin kumar (lawyer)     30 December 2015

good job, let the corrupt police be brought to justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register