LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul (Student)     28 December 2015

Which documents proves my acquittal

I'm toward the end of the accident case proceedings. I've come up with a compromise to give money to the person I met with an accident. this is by mutual agreement and we both dont want to drag the case.

What precautions should I take while choosing this compromise? especially as I'm going to give them some cash.

What document should I wait to receive till I consider acquitted of my charges? what moment should I consider that I can walk free (or in other words when exactly should I pay compromise money and walk free?)

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 December 2015

GET A SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT DRAFTED BY UR LAWYER AND PRESENT IT IN THE COURT.THE COMPLAINANT HAS TO WITHDRAW THE CASE FILED ALONG WITH FORM 257.

A settlement agreement is a legally binding contract meant to resolve a dispute between yourself and another party so you do not have to go through the judicial process (or extend the judicial process if you are already in court). Settlement agreements are powerful documents so you should be careful to draft and execute them with precision and care. In order to create an effective settlement agreement.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 December 2015

If you both are ready to do compromise in your case then draft a compromise deed that you both had amicably settled your case and now you hoth didn't want to take it further, inform it to the court and withdraw the case, then you are free from the case .

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 December 2015

If you both are ready to do compromise in your case then draft a compromise deed that you both had amicably settled your case and now you hoth didn't want to take it further, inform it to the court and withdraw the case, then you are free from the case .
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register