Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syed Ahmed Ali Khan   21 December 2015

I need lawyers help muslim genies and spirits are hurting me

Respected Lawyers,

Somewhere near you god is present and i am sure you will help me out those who can case against genies and spirits who are hurting me who are shia and muslims.

I am in hyderabad, india and shia genies and muslim genies and spirits has come from different parts of gulf countries and putting my mind in prison and not letting me see the world. They are taking my fate and misusing me whenever they feel loosing from me. I am 34 years old and not shia or muslim and muslims genies and spirits are coming continously in my body and mind and claiming i am muslim. I prayed to one god and came to know they took my believe and came in reality and now not letting me even think so they make money from my thinking and forcing me to love god so they become rich and fool other genies and spirits of other religions.

I need lawyers help who can understand me and help me i am human and shia and muslim genies are sometimes killing me and keeping me like a dead awaken person.

I didnt do anything to shia and muslims, they put my mind in prison and controlled me badly and now whenever i am thinking they are forcing me not to think by sending genies inside my mind and body.

I also wrote to new delhi police as how shia and muslim genies and spirits are hurting me and making other religions genies and spirits my enemy by controlling me badly.

I will be thankful to lawyers who will help me and free me from shia and muslim genies and spirits and those genies and spirits who are hurting me and putting my mind in prison 24 hours.

I will thankyou for life and pray for you so you have a wonderful life.

Syed Ahmed Ali Khan.

Learning

2 Replies

Syed Ahmed Ali Khan   22 December 2015

Here is the today result, as soon as i posted about muslim genies and spirits i think about posting about them on this website and i felt lawyers genies started coming for me to help and within few minutes muslim genies and spirits from hashem nagar came inside me on left and right side of my stomach and called there people for s*x service so they keep there mind clean and said to my religion genies we will leave your person if you do s*x service and then all the night muslim genies and spirits got warnings and there womens genies were saying we are getting police in our mind and we are getting warnings. Leader of them was hasan genie, one of the lawyers genie found by saying you came from saudi arabia with your force in india and one of muslim genie inside me was saying fire by taking alphabet codes.

When i didnt think i posted message here on this website no lawyers came but whenever i was thinking that i posted message the lawyer genies were coming for help i want lawyers to come for helping me even if i dont think that i posted message here.

I wake up in the morning at 8:00 AM and saw genies inside me and my mind who were muslims were putting some kind of lines from which genies comes in body and mind. I started feeling become little fat and pain in mind as i was feeling heavy and it was imam hussain genies. I said many times by praying to muslim god i am not muslim please leave me but muslim genies and spirits are on mission to kill me, for winning they say i am there allah as i heard there voice and shia genies says i am there imam e zamana.

I came to know muslim religion is putting there sins on me from last 23 years i dont know why and not letting me have clothes to wear as they are controlling people through dreams and putting dreams and whenever i try to believe in god as i am jewish they take my believe and put there weakness on me. They force me to love god and says now love god we have to become rich and we are adding funds in our bank and giving to genies which you get from you.

I even heard hasan genie said to his people put lawyersclubindia.com in jail so nobody can win from us.

I saw god in 2009 in my dream and i feel muslims knew that god will be meeting me and they came to take my everything and make the world bad and finish world as i feel moon and sky is poisoned because muslim genies and spirits poisoned me several times so i die by even putting head phones which are seen to them on my mind so i dont think.

They are not letting me think and feel and forcing me to eat food whenever i think or keep quiet.

I am human and they are genies and i feel whoever dies for me stays alive because i have met god in universe in 2009 and i am being killed by muslims and whoever tries to help me they give them bad understanding by abusing them and saying they are my genies.

I witness to god i dont have any muslim genies or spirits. I AM JEWISH.

My parents kept my name as Syed Ahmed Ali Khan it was not kept by myself and i dont even had certificate of being muslim since i am kid and now i have certificate of being jewish and whenever i pray to torah, muslim genies and spirits comes quickly and says ahmed is muslim by lie witness.

They even write god on my body and head and give to many genies so they put the world running in prison and saying they are god.

I even came to know which ever lawyer genie or spirit is trying to help me his daughter is being called by muslim genies and spirits to be raped and shoot video and posted on internet. They have done this to many religion genies until now.

If anyone doubts that i sin in my entire life they can put genie courts of any religions and sees if i did any sins and when you put genie courts please change the words in language and see if others are putting there sins on me.

Muslims genies and spirits are warning my religion genies and spirits by saying if you dont go against Syed Ahmed Ali Khan we will post your videos on internet and bring you as whore in real world.

I need lawyers help who knows how to deal with these type of genies and spirits and find out what happened everything with me until now since i am kid through courts by using different words in languages and see from where the sin is put on me if anyone says i sinned and i want you to help me and witness to religions truth in reality who ever loved god or loved there family member.

Syed Ahmed Ali Khan.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 December 2015

U R at the wrong plce with UR problem dear querist.Not a fit query in a legal forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register