Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Edwin   16 December 2015

Mother isn

Dear Experts

I am working in UAE and 2 years back caught my wifes extra marrital affairs but as she was carrying my child then, after her delivery here in UAE made her to go through counselling and let her go India as she promised to be good. But after going India she had filed false police complaint and harazzed me and my family memmers a lot. I have put RCR and GAWA in Mangalore court but she is not coming for evidence and postponing it. Meanwhile she and her whole family moved to Bangalore along with child and has moved to high court asking transfer of the case to Bangalore and also secured stay on the Mangalore court proceedings. I have not seen my child for a year now, and she just keeps getting stay continued. Please help me how to proceed. I have all the proofs to nail her adultrous deeds and she isnt taking care of the child as she is working. I need my child and also i am ready to forgive her and take back because of the child. But she has to give in writing that she won't commit such things again, as she had done this three times so far with different men. My Son will be two years this 29th and I want to take him to my home and celebrate his birthday. Is there any leagal way?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register