LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (student)     11 January 2010

power of attorney

my father is residing in a flat with papers of power of attorney, powewer of will, no registration papers. will it  be valid legaly

Learning

10 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     11 January 2010

No

bharati singh (kgp/west bengal)     12 January 2010

vishal ji!! i need to know some query as my late husband was running a goodown shop alloted by Railway.after his death i claimed as hier and filed a pitition for transfering name.In beween my father-in-law filed a pitition by name of my mother-in-law submitting a registerd Power of Attorney  of my husband saying that he gave power to my mother-in-law ,Which is fully fake as my husband was lying in bed at that time and he was not able to sigh,By huge beive he is trying to transfer the shop in my mother-in-law"s name.where as my mother-in-law is uneducated and she is just a house wife.They even filed a status -co and the case in Judge court & was admitted when i was out of station,So i need to know does this fake power of attorney will lie in that case,How should i handle to occupy and carry my husband"s bussiness in short time?pl help me

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 January 2010

Madam,

There are two possibilities, 1) Assuming that your late husband has really executed the POA in his mother's name, the POA has to be referred to see whether any interest was create in it , if no interest is created than the POA expires with the death of the principal & the second possibility is if an interest is created then you need to prove that the document is fake since as per your version your late husband was sick and you need to prove the same that the POA was executed not in sound state. However, under the succession act, if your husband has died intestate viz without a ill your mother in law will have a share in the properties of her son.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     14 January 2010

HON'BLE CITIZEN'S

GET THE COPY OF JUDGEMEMT PASSED BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONTEMPT PITITION NO.203 OF 1996 IN THE MATTER OF RAJ KISHORE VAISH  V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA AND OTHERS(FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT) DO ANY CRIME , ANY CORRUPTION  NOBODY CAN PUNISH YOU TILL THE ABOVE NOTED JUDGEMENT IS LIVE  ...........IN INDIA.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     20 January 2010

please give full details of the location, period of stay etc. accordingly the forum can advise you with the appropriate procedure to get the legal procedure done

ajay (student)     21 January 2010

from last 8 yrs with on paper payment to the owner and the amount to bihar state housing board corporation. with no dues to BSHB Corporation

subhasish ghosh (Advocate)     22 January 2010

Dear madam,

First of all get the certified copyof the power of Attorney which has been filed in the court as well as the cerified copy of the order sheet of status quo.Whether the power of attorney is revocable or irrevocable find out.whether it has created for specified eriod or not find out.Only then I can come to conclusion or give yousme suggestion.

SUBHASISH GHOSH,Advocate

Jalpaiguri District court,West Bengal

9635566805(m)

ajay (student)     23 January 2010

it is a irrevocable power of attorney and there is no time limit in it.

it has been certified by notary public.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     03 February 2010

Mrs singh start a new thread on your matter. it will get more authentic reply.

Prasun (unemployed)     12 February 2010

Dear Sir/s,

The proprietor of the company where I work is in West bengal and gave me an irrevocable power of attorney duly executed and autheticated by a Notary Public. Please let me know if this power of attorney requires any registration. I am in Maharashtra and look after their office here. If rrgistration is needed then can this power of attorney be registered in Mumbai?

Please properly guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register