LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faizan Khan   14 December 2015

498a investigation on but need to join job

498a, 406, 34 FIR filed on me 3rd Sep,2015. Notice bail granted Sep 29th, 2015. I was called for investigation to Delhi on Oct 7, Oct 14 and Nov 1th No further progress thereafyer. I was made to sign a bond under CrPC 170 by IO for not leaving the country. I work on ships abroadand usually need to be out of country for 4-5 months..Chargesheet not yet filed though almost 100 days since FIR. I have already submitted Stridhan Admit List. I have not been advised when to return Stridhan. I need to join back job irhently or I will suffer huge monetary losses. Some people are saying apply to Courts for permission bit it will be a cumbersome process. Other r saying to make setting with IO. I don't know what to do. Kindly guide me the best way so that I can join job urgently.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     14 December 2015

Hi,

Have you mentioned in the bail application that you will not leave the country within the period of the court case proceedings.. or see whether the court order contains the same.

If no.. tell your lawyer to apply and mention before the court about this issue.

And I think you have admitted already in the bail application to cooperate police in the investigation of this case and will attend the police station once in a week... I don't think the IO can do anything in this case (Leagally) as he is just an officer of the court and has to act as per the directions of the court.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register