Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bobby (na)     12 December 2015

Legal advise

Respected Sir's

I would like to take your advice for undermentioned criminal matter

Dated 18/11/2015 Person who is our nebhour whom we had some dispute due to furstration he was drunk that night and forcefully entered in our house and threating me to kill mean while one of my friend was also sitting there and he tried to stop him that drunk nebour but he attacked on my friend and stated beating and abusing him, finally i call PCR and next day we gave written complain to the police station later on police trying to solve this matter due to police may have take some ...........%%%%sewa

My question is what maximum punishement IPC section can we pray in FIR what he committed so that we can teach him best lession and he also fear not to act infuture.

forcefully enter in my house in night

beaten my friend

threat to kill me

and abused me

I am very thanksful for your valuable advices 

Thanking You

S K Nayyar

Learning

1 Replies

hina   12 December 2015

Respected Sir's,

I would like to tke your advice for undermentioned matter

I am a student and i live in a hostel,sir here a girls mentally torture me and my family on a daily basis .they call my mom and dad on a daily basis aqnd say all sort of lies about me when i some how got my parents to stop attending the calls they got their male freinds to call them,if i some how retaliate or fight my money,clothes are stolen and then they boast how they spend my money infront of me whenever i am in hostel iam being taunted  teased saying all this is happened because i deserve it and that they will destroy my reputation and life and they even got the hostel staff on their side when i got frustated and and they said so ileave the hostel and also iam their free bank balance and beneath their shoes sir when i was in mess they even spitted in my food and when i threatened to complain they said we got ur parents number and nobody's gotta believe me. this all has been going on for like what 3 months i cant take it anymore please help me.sir uptil now ihave got rs5000 stolen and much more things if i complain to warden they say theres something wrong with me since its not happening to any body else they dont want to have anything to do wid me since i dont have any proof but how do i get all the girls are in it.please help.

thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register