LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav hapani   04 December 2015

Hello sir

good morning i have a issue with a society regarding noc for mortagage of my flat .

i had joiny agreement with my father and after the death of my father society as issued me a noc for porperty tax and light bill for change of name in only my name but now the new committe is creating seen for bank noc format and not reply for any issue created by society . what should i do now

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     04 December 2015

Can you be little precise about the facts of the case?

gaurav hapani   04 December 2015

Sir i had a joint agreement with my dad . And on 2010 my dad as been expired due to health issue . Now the problem is that society as issuing noc for bank loan or not giving any reply for legal process of my flat

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2015

Co-operative Society cannot refuse to give NOC: But it it refuses, the applicant has the right to proceed against the Society in a Appeal. For such matters, it is better to engage a lawyer and arrange to send a notice to the society.

gaurav hapani   06 December 2015

All other committee members are agree to give N.O.C but only secretary and chairman are creating issue . And on behalf all managing committee the secretary is telling me get succession certificate from court . I had joint agreement with my dad . My mother and brother have no objection for taking loan on flat which we are staying to gather . And on other hand i had a personal issue with secretary which i had register F.I.R on him so i think its taking personal revenge on me throug society

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register